Terms & Conditions
Please read the following document containing the Terms and Conditions carefully before using. By purchasing products from Envision Ecommerce Store, we assume that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
Envision Ecommerce is the only copyright holder of all the extensions and other software on our online store (http://www.envisionecommerce.com/store/). Redistribution, republication, or copying of any part or software code of our online store is strictly prohibited. You are not allowed to use or copy our software and their codes without any written consent from (Envision Ecommerce). Refunds, support service, and bug fixing services are not available to violators of copyright
- Our license is suitable for ecommerce store owners or ecommerce developers who are willing to use our extensions and other products for their clients.
- Each and every product on our online store has different licensing policies depending on the usage of the respective product.
- The extensions on our store come with flexible pricing option.
- In case you purchase an extension with a single domain license in that case you can use our extension on a single domain only.
- If you want to use our extension on more than one domain then you can select different licensing options during the purchase.
- Under this license, you are eligible to use our product for unlimited number of Magento® installations, but you would not be able to resell or redistribute to the third party.
The customer will receive free source code to utilize further. Our license certificate remains valid until the customer stops using the product or Envision Ecommerce online Store terminates the License because of customer's failure to comply with any of its Terms and Conditions. No customer is allowed to customize our products. License agreement remains effective until terminated by Envision Ecommerce. Envision Ecommerce retains the right to terminate user license provided to use the Software at any time even without intimating the users. The customer can terminate license at any time by destroying all copies of the software and the supplied source code. Once Envision Ecommerce gives you notice of termination of your license, you are not allowed to use our software further. In case, you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of our License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the Software is cancelled.
We provide a free 90 days support period for our customers. The support period starts as soon as the customers purchase the product. No free support will be provided after the completion of the 90 days from the purchase of the extension. Customers can also buy a paid support after the completion of 90 days free support. [Note: Customization services not included in support period Our technical support is available from Monday to Friday (10am to 8pm IST
Payment & Taxation Protocol
We have two payment options PayPal and PayUMoney (Only for Indian Customers) for buying products and services from our online store. Paypal is responsible for all international payments and there are no hidden or additional taxes applied on our products and services. Indian customers can pay us using PayUMoney as PayPal does not allows payments from India and an additional service tax will be applicable on them.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee for enterprise versions of all our extensions. Envision Ecommerce reserves the right to deny any refund claimed within the stated period if customer license information is invalid or incomplete.
Conditions for Refund
- Cost of installation and customization services are not refundable.
- 30 days money back policy will only be considered if our technical support team failed to install the product on the customer’s store.
- Refund is not applicable after 30 days since the date of your purchase.
- Envision Ecommerce reserves the right to refuse refunds if any effort of abusing the refund policy is detected.
- Refund is not applicable if the customer purchases wrong product (non-compatible version) from Envision Ecommerce online Store.
- There will not be any refund applicable if you purchase any plugin wrongly and choose not to use it later.
- To process the refund, please raise us a request using our helpdesk.
Our Coupon codes are valid till they have not been removed or replaced from the website. Customers can also avail special discounts only if the discount tag is visible on the product or offers sections. In case of any issue regarding coupons please get in touch with our customer representatives. You can get updated on the latest offers from (Envision Ecommerce) online store by subscribing our newsletter.
All extensions and products present on our online store are exclusive property of Envision Ecommerce. Customers are not allowed to sell, distribute, rent, and lease any part of the software-related document to anyone without any written consent from Envision Ecommerce is strictly prohibited. Failure to use the software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this license agreement constitutes a breach of the agreement.
Compliance with Laws
Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made the reunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Envision Ecommerce online Store.